To access Global Track click here(Clients Only)
The strategy behind Global Track has been to develop a system to cater for the broad spectrum of our clients’ requirements whilst maintaining the ability to provide bespoke infrastructure and software to the specific needs of individual clients and projects.
Some of the practical features of Global Track are:
- User exceptions – Categorised user exceptions to pre-set shipment milestones are displayed in real-time using a reminder window system.
- User defined KPIs – Create a standardised Key Performance Indicator (KPI) report using users own milestones.
- Versatile reporting formats – Export/email every report in PDF, XLS, HTM or CSV.
- User defined report filters – Create and apply user's own filters to reports.
- User defined scheduled reports – Reports can be emailed automatically at pre-set times/dates without any user involvement.
- User friendly interface – Clearly labelled buttons with familiar graphical icons.
- Easy navigation system – Familiar ‘Outlook style’ menu system.
- Manifests – Produce manifests sheets and other shipping forms.
- Job status milestones – Jobs are categorised by a system-defined job status.
- Chat – Share information and discuss shipments with other corporate users online and in real-time.
- Invoicing – Produce invoices for jobs and integrate with accounting.
- Job templates – Make a re-usable job template to save time.
- Incoming shipments – Worldwide overview of incoming shipments.
- Built in training – Training documentation is built into the system.